So this Friday night a friend of mine has organised a 1950s themed dance for the Breast Cancer Foundation of Western Australia. Not only will we be there, dancing to 50s tunes and showing off our moves to Grease Lightening, but Harry&Tom will be there to capture the event and what the night has to offer. Plus there’s no way we can resist free cupcakes and drinks. So get dressed up, win some prizes and support this cause.

More information go to there Facebook page 
Or get your ticket from Moshtix .

Also early last week I had the pleasure of shooting one of my favourite models in an Alexander McQueen body suit from his iconic and final spring 2010 collection. And no, I’m not lying. Here are a few Behind the scenes shots take by my self and my friend Nelson Hogg from Morons For Sale . Have a prowl around, he has some neat Skate videos. 

Top three Photos Nelson Hogg at Morons For Sale, rest are mine. Full shoot should be up later this week. 

Posted by Posted by Harry&Tom
Categories:

2 Comments:

Abby said...

you have a blog Mot!

It does seem that I am stalking you, but it really was a coincidence!

x

Sarah Bahbah said...

Sweet!!
Nice blog!

Sarah
raisedbythewolves.blogspot.com