So this week I started my internship at Pigeonhole, It's brilliant! They are such cool cats there and have done every thing to make me feel welcome, so thanks guys. I also shot my friend Charley Spencer's look book, which was fun too, there where horses and a Chiwawa called Rex who refused to let the model near him. I'll post some of those shots durning the week. Umm organizing a shoot with the yummy and stunning Hannah for later on this month and yea thats kinda it,

My friend Emma had some kids over for a little washington style gathering, although we didn't dress up it was still mega fun lurking around her sisters 70's style house. oh and it only takes an hour and a half to walk from Floreat to Leederville, just in case your were going to try it. x

Posted by Posted by Harry&Tom
Categories:

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

emma looks beautiful in the top shot! love your blog x