Last night I had the pleasure of attending one of the best show's I've ever seen. with rumors of horses and Top models been flown in for this special Pre-PFF showing, I was hard pressed to know what I was my self getting into.
When I think of King street boutiques, such as Zekka and Dilettante, the word pretentious is not far behind words like phenomenal, conceptual and "man I want everything in this store".
With that in mind the beautiful Emma from Dropstitch  took it upon her self to introduced me to some of Perth's most Fashionable and creative. It became clear that the pretentiousness that I had anticipated was just in my head.


Surrounded by candles in jam jars and ruby red roses we waited on the stairs of UWA's Winthrop Hall, with Pol roger champaign on our lips, we eagerly chatted about what Zekka, Dilettante and Head studio had install for us. An man o' man was it inspiring. 






I'd just like to say a special thanks to Emma for answering my prayers and letting me be her plus one for the event!

Posted by Posted by Harry&Tom
Categories:

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

How stunning was Arj's collection!